Charlotte Highlands Homes for Sale
Updated Real Estate in Charlotte Highlands
In the charming city of Punta Gorda, Florida, the manufactured neighborhood of Charlotte Highlands offers a tranquil haven for those seeking an affordable lifestyle. This idyllic community is renowned for its inviting atmosphere, where residents can revel in the joys of living near the water while enjoying convenient access to local amenities and attractions.
If you would like more information on any of these Charlotte Highlands real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new Charlotte Highlands listings come on the market that match your specific criteria, or start your search for all Punta Gorda Real Estate listings here.
Things to Do In Charlotte Highlands
- Outdoor Recreation: Charlotte Highlands is just southwest of Shell Creek and the Peace River. There are several great outdoor spaces within a few minutes of the neighborhood. Check out Riverside Park and Boat Ramp at Shell Creek which is the closest recreational area to Charlotte Highlands also known as Happy Hollow. Or you could visit one of Punta Gorda's most popular parks Laishley Park.
- Dining: Residents of Charlotte Highlands are only a few minutes from one of the most popular restaurants in Punta Gorda, Peace River Seafood. The food is so good here that there are dollar bills plastered all over the walls. Sound weird? Check out our article on Unique Things to Do in Punta Gorda.
- Boating: Though Charlotte Highlands is further inland from the harbor it is still close to the Peace River and the creek. These areas make it easy to stick a boat in the water and enjoy one of the most attractive things about Punta Gorda, its waterside location. Many Charlotte Highlands properties have room to store a boat or you could store it at a nearby marina. Fisherman's Village is a bit further but not too far to house a boat.
- Downtown Punta Gorda: downtown is only about 10 to 15 minutes from Charlotte Highlands. Enjoy historic buildings, the charm of a waterside small town, great restaurants, boutique shopping, grocery stores, fitness gyms, and much more. Should you need services outside of town Fort Meyers and Sarasota are nearby.
Charlotte Highlands Public Schools
All public schools of Punta Gorda are under the supervision of the Charlotte County Public School District. The school district is highly rated. Specific schools serving the Charlotte Highlands neighborhood include:
- Sallie Jones Elementary
- Punta Gorda Middle School
- Charlotte High School.
You can find in-depth third-party information including reviews about these schools at websites like greatschools.org.
Homes in Charlotte Highlands
Happy Hollow provides a small collection of quiet single-family home properties and manufactured or moblie homes. There is no waterfront property in Charlotte Highlands but the proximity to the creek and river make the neighborhood desirable. Charlotte Highlands provides larger land lots and properties at a very affordable price for southwest Florida.
Finding Available Charlotte Highlands Homes
If you are looking to settle into a primary home or find the perfect vacation home away from home Charlotte Highlands has a home to fit every style and budget. To find more information on available properties in Charlotte Highlands please contact our office at any time. We are happy to help you find the perfect Punta Gorda property.